Off the Record: Sick Day
Lunch
I woke up at 1pm, and I didn't really feel like breakfast so I made this vegetarian mini sub sandwich on a hot dog bun. I had that with some cool ranch chips and a Swoon (not sponsored) half tea half lemonade. This was packed with vitamins, especially vitamin C which I try to get a lot of when I don't feel well.
Movie Time
After lunch I settled in to watch one of my favorite Tim Burton films, which I'll be sharing a review for later. I just really love the aesthetic of this film though it does occasionally show its age.
Back to Bed
I sleep alot when I'm sick, so as soon as this movie is over I'm heading back to bed. I debated on sharing a photo of my room, and originally I wasn't going to but then I though "What the hay, why not?" So here's the set up, this is the view from my bed. I'm going to be changing some stuff around once I'm able to paint and everything but I love how it looks right now, it kind of gives antique store vibes which is exactly what I'm going for. Obviously there's a lot of horror collectibles, I also collect the little animal figures they have at Outback Steakhouse, you can see the shark I have hanging from my ceiling there his name is Bruce.
Closing
That's all that I have for you guys today, Unfortunately this is probably not going to be edited today, I'll edit it tomorrow or as soon as I wake up. I hope to be back on schedule ss soon as I'm on the mend but as always I truly appreciate you guys sticking with me 🖤 If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y’all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment