Whiskful Thinking: Garlic Bread Pizza
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! Today I wanted to share kind of an easy recipe with you guys. I make this when I'm in a rush or when I'm just really not feeling tomato sauce. This recipe is not vegan, I'm also pretty sure it isn't kosher or halal, however it can be made in both a vegetarian option and a meat option depending on what you feel like.
This recipe involves no slicing, dicing or standing for long periods, all you need is a handy toaster oven or a conventional oven depending on what you prefer. I personally use the toaster oven because of my vision issues its much safer for me that way. You also don't really need to stand for long periods of time with this recipe you can just slap it together and forget about it for a few minutes.
Ingredients
🍕 Frozen Garlic Bread
🍕 Cheese of Your Choice
🍕 Toppings of Your Choice
The Details
🍕 Place your frozen garlic bread on your baking tray, I put down just a little aluminum foil to make clean up easier for myself.
🍕 Add your favorite toppings. I usually keep mine simple with banana peppers and feta cheese, but whatever you enjoy will be perfect.
🍕 Top with shredded cheese, this is going to help keep your toppings in place
🍕 Bake until golden brown, or until the cheese is melted. With my toaster oven I use the toast feature on medium heat then move it to broil until the top of the cheese is golden brown this ensures the garlic bread bakes through all the way. The more toppings you have obviously the longer this will take so experiment a little bit and see what works for your oven.
Closing
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe, please let me know if you give it a try I'd love to see what topping combinations you guys come up with! If you manage to make a vegan version of this also be sure to tag me because I would love to try it myself but finding vegan garlic bread here is kind of impossible. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment