Rewind: August 2026


Hey y'all let's see what's up today! August is officially over, unfortunately I wasn't able to get this posted because my internet was out yesterday, so we are just going to post all of our end of month things today as well as the Monthly Issue for September today. I have removed the Favorites section from the Rewind so that will now be in The Monthly Mix tab if you want to check out what I've really liked this month to try it for yourself! With that being said, let's get into it!


Goals

All of my goals for August were ones that I could 

💲Finish Saving for Smoky Mountain Terror: I was able to complete this goal this month, and I was so happy. I didn't bring a lot of money with me because I didn't want to bring that much cash but I got smart and booked the tickets for things that I wanted to do in advance which was helpful.

💲Save and Book Universal Studios Trip: This goal, unfortunately, I did not complete because I'm not able to make it to Universal Studios this time. I am so so sooo disappointed, but I'm hoping to spend a couple days at a Texas holiday horror convention in November.

💲Pay Off One Debt: This was another success, and I managed to pay off not just one debt but all of them! I feel really proud of myself because that was something I genuinely did not think I was going to pull off with just one month to do so.


Reading

I only read two books this month, which definitely wasn't the goal but it was better than months prior in which I only finished one book so I'm pretty proud of myself for that one!


Events

Last but not least, the main event of August. Smoky Mountain Terror was everything that I dreamed it was going to be and then some. I made some new friends, I got to meet some of the most influential creators in my life, and I spent the weekend networking and being oddly social. This was one of the few times my social anxiety has not been like sky high and I think its because I felt more at home in the crowd rather than squished by it.

Closing

I am so sorry this one is coming so late guys I've had so much going on in my personal and professional life I just needed to get my bearings. I appreciate you all sticking with me and helping this come together as you have you all truly keep me behind this keyboard! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y’all take care, and thanks for stopping by!

🍒 Check Out What Else I’ve Been Up To 🍒




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)