Off the Record: Sunday Reset



Hey y'all let's see what's up today! It's been a long time since we've done any sort of Off the Record post here on the blog, so I thought I would take you guys through a little bit of my Sunday routine because it has changed a lot since I posted our first Off the Record back in January. I now work 6 days a week, which is fine I'm actually used to a 6 day work week, howeber that means that Sundays are used for a refresh of my space as we prepare for the work week.


Sunday Reset

My reset is usually a process, I begin the day with laundry so that my clothes can be running in the background while I handle other things around the house. I then clean the bathroom, and take out the trash and finish the reset by just doing small tasks that need to be done to prepare for the week ahead. 

Normally, I would love to show you guys said process, however I am coming out of a bit of a depressive episode so my entire space feels like a disaster and it's nowhere close to as clean as it usually is which is why you aren't getting any pictures in this section (maybe next time though!). Therefore we had quite a bit to do today, but my main focus was putting away laundry and cleaning up the space near my bed and my desk because it needed to be done the most.


Lunch!

I took a little break from cleaning to have lunch with my family as they were between church services. Sundays we usually always have dinner together, and it's always a good time!


Today we're having my mom's homemade lasagna. My mom makes the world's best lasagna (yes I am being shamelessly biased). However, this is a bit of a rare treat for us because of the time it takes to make it and cost of ingredients. It's almost always gone the same day, its just one of those meals for us that never has leftovers and if it does have leftovers we dont have very much.


BTS

When I'm not cleaning, I'm unsurprisingly still working! I like using Sundays to try to keep new content coming on the blog. I love being busy, and most importantly I love making content for you guys so this is probably my favorite part of the day!


However, blogging is only half the fun, I'm also working on another short story and my novel. Because I have so much going on, I try to split up my writing time and ensure that I focus on a little of everything.

Rest 

When I'm finally able to rest and relax a little, I like to settle in with my book or with a drawing project of some sort. People may consider that work because I do sell the artwork but I personally don't, because I love doing it and its very therapeutic to me.


For my first book this month I'm reading Maeve Fly by CJ Leede because it was recommended so highly by my horror club and so far I have really enjoyed it! I'm about seven chapters in as of right now 


Closing

That's all that I have for you guys right now, I'm going to finish this laundry and then get back with you guys at the end of the day for Daily Little Things! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)