Daily Little Things: August 3rd, 2026
๐ Today's Goals๐
Because today was a severe flareup, and I still had to work despite that, I chose to make today's goals pretty simple so that they weren't something I had to exert myself to do.
๐ธ Take a Picture of Something That Makes Me Smile
๐ง Stay Hydrated
๐ Rest for 30 Minutes After Work
๐Today's Wins๐
๐ด I woke up this morning in a lot of pain, dizzy, nauseous, and just generally miserable. Sometimes this will clear up once I've woken up fully and stretched a little bit, but unfortunately that just wasn't the case today. On days like this I'd normally call out of work because basic tasks are super difficult, but we're a little short staffed and I didn't want to leave my team stuck.
๐ถ♀️๐ฅ๐ง I actually managed to stay at my calorie goal today which was great, I also had a protein bar which I counted as my something sweet. I've been absolutely addicted to the Barbell protein bars, because they don't taste like a traditional protein bar. Because I woke up with joint pain today I walked for one hour to try to loosen my joints up a little bit, it didn"t help but its the thought that counts.
๐ For reading today I read 1.5 chapters of my current read, I would have loved to read more but unfortunately I just felt super bad and I didn't.
๐Today's Weather๐
☀️๐ง It was really sunny and pretty today which was a welcome change after it was so rainy and cloudy the past couple of days. However, as of writing this it does seem to be preparing to come another thunder storm, but I'm not going to count that because its been nice most of the day.
๐Today's Recap๐
Today was kind of rough, but I stuck it out and tried to just make the best of it. Aside from the general work day, which was surprisingly light for me I usually have quite a bit going on, I ate dinner with my family and I immediately settled in for a rest. I don't usually take naps or anything early in the evening otherwise I wake up at 1 am and can't go back to bed. So I just kind of laid flat and listened to some lo-fi on YouTube. If I weren't feeling so poorly I may have put on a movie or show but I didn't have the ability to focus on that so I didn't play one. Staying hydrated was super easy for me, I drank two 40 ounces waters, and I put electrolytes in one of them just in vain hope that it would make me feel a little better (it did not).
I love taking pictures, and so I picked that for today's easiest goal. I actually got this picture pretty early this morning when I first woke up. We fostered a kitten that required surgery and she ended up staying with us, her name is Bootsie and she is Koshekh's best friend. She loves forcefully giving him baths and he was staring at me with his little Dracula face while she was doing it so I had to snag a picture. Also, before anyone asks, his little chin is okay he smacked his face on a chair leg while he had the zoomies.
๐ปClosing๐ป
Thats all that I have for you guys today, I am going to try to lay down and sleep off this gross feeling that I've had all day. I'll be back with you guys tomorrow with more content! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment