Daily Little Things: August 11th, 2026

 


Hey y'all let's see what's up today! First and foremost I want to apologize for the radio silence over here, we have been experiencing some crazy weather over here in Tennessee and it made my internet super unstable so I wasn't able to get anything edited or posted the way that I had originally wanted to. I'm not going to backtrack and post Sunday's Off the Record or anything like that, but I do have Friday's Horror Hub and a Reel Reviews that I want to get posted for you guys. With that being said, let's get into it!


πŸ… Today's Goals πŸ… 

πŸ‘“ Find & Repair Glasses

✍️ Write For 30 Minutes

πŸ“š Finish Maeve Fly

πŸŽ€ Today's Wins πŸŽ€

🟣 Today was surprisingly a perfect day, I had a little fatigue which I expected but once I had lunch I perked up pretty well, I got things done at work, and I just let myself be kind of gentle with the day.

🚢‍♀️ 🍎 πŸ— 🧁Today I was under my calorie budget which is always great, I have been trying to avoid binge eating and I've accomplished that by doing meal prep in smaller containers than what I would normally use. I always try to stay pretty protein focused which helps me quite a bit because protein will keep you fuller longer. I've been getting these Dally konjac packets and I really really like them they're a great source of vitamins. Aside from that, I did let myself have a little sweet treat and a small bag of Cheetos with my sandwich at dinner.

πŸ“š I won't lie, I lost count of how many chapters I read today, but I believe it to be at minimum 5 chapters, because the chapters in Maeve Fly were fairly short

πŸ›Today's Weather πŸ›

⛈️ It is still storming which is not necessarily a new thing but it did create a little more disturbance with the internet than usual. 

πŸ™ Today's Recap πŸ™

Despite the storms, I got a lot done today. Unfortunately I did not find my glasses to fix them, I don't really know where they might have gone but I'm going to hunt around a bit more for then because they are my favorite pair. Aside from that, all of my goals were completed today and I am super grateful! 

I'm also working on the finishing touches for a gift that I am sending to my best friend overseas and I can't wait to see her reaction to it, I hope she likes it. If all goes well maybe this can be a regular thing? I'm super excited to show you guys what I picked out as well because we simultaneously picked some things out from each other's country, things we wanted to try and such, and then on the return side of that we are also sending some surprises to one another so I am super excited for her to get everything. 

🌻 Closing 🌻 

My internet is about to go out so I'm going to leave this here but hopefully I will be back with the missing posts from the weekend and my Maeve Fly book review. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)