The Monthly Issue: July 2026

 



Hey y'all let's see what's up today! I am hesitantly hopeful that this month will be much better than June for me mentally speaking. However, with that being said I want to really work on clearing out these drafts because I found a lot more of them hiding out and they are just absolutely overwhelming my blog feed right now. I also have another short story project that I will be working on so I'm really excited for that as well.

That being said, this month is going to be pretty interesting for me because I'm not really planning on much and I don't really have a singular direction that I'm going in. That is something that I tend to have the hardest time with, especially when my mental health gets bad. Even the smallest tasks feel so overwhelming, so my biggest goal is to take it easy.


Events

This month I don't necessarily have any events planned. I had hoped to host a Summerween party, but I decided not to in hopes of just chilling out. 

July 3rd: I'm going to see the extended cut of the Backrooms with my coworker, I'm super excited about that I had a lotnof fun the first time I watched the movie and I'm excited to see it again!


Goals

Goals this month are going to look a little different, I'm shooting for very low effort things this month simply because I don't feel like doing much else.

🗣 Get Back to Learning Foreign Languages: I was on course to be a hyperpolyglot and I kind of fell off the wagon a bit bit I really want to get back to that. I've already started back with my lessons and I'm really excited to continue that.

📚 Read Nine Books or More: Given I dont have much planned, this is the goal I am most excited for. I had these books picked out last month and I am excited to give them a proper try. Some of these books are new and some are re-reads so I have some variety.

💲Save Money For Smokey Mountain Terror: Smokey Mountain Terror is next month in August and I'm going to be there for 3 days. Because of that, I want to make sure that I have enough money for me and my folks to have a good time and this means utilizing every extra dollar I can get.


Blog Content 

Just like the past 2 months, I am going to be clearing out some drafts so we still don't have a regular content schedule. I ended up with more drafts than I anticipated so that's kind of what we're dealing with I didn't realize I had so many!

Closing

That's all I got for you guys for now, but stay tuned I'm going to have about 3 days toward the end of the month where I'm going to be off to help my sisters with their Bible camp so I'm going to utilize that time to try to get a lot of content out before August. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)