Rewind: July 2026

 

Hey y'all let's see what's up today! July was a really fun month for me, I got a lot of stuff done, I started some new things that I'm going to be sharing with you guys here shortly! July was really stormy for some reason, but I didn't let that stop me from getting some things done because I had a lot that I wanted to accomplish in a very short time period. Unfortunately, not everything that I had hoped to do came to pass because my mental health was a little crazy this month but that's okay because we still accomplished some things. With that being said, this introduction isn't going to be terribly long so let's get into it!

Favorites

Favorites this month are going to be a little scarce I got a lot of stuff done but not as much as I would have liked and that primarily just boiled down to energy.

Movies

I didn't watch a ton of movies this month because I was on a little bit of a YouTube
Hell House LLC (2015) ★★★★★
Hell House II: The Abaddon Hotel (2018) ★★★★★
Hell House III: Lake of Fire (2019) ★★★★☆
Insidious (2010)★★★★☆
Insidious 2 (2013) ★★★☆☆
Insidious 3 (2015) ★★★☆☆

Books

I, unfortunately, only read one book this month but I absolutely LOVED it. If you haven't read Molka by Monika Kim please do yourself a favor and check it out!

Fashion

Fashion this month was focused on comfort more than anything else which is not usually like me but that was okay! I try to dress based on how I'm feeling and this month I just wasn't feeling very well so I spent a lot of time in sweatpants and hoodies this month.

Music

Music this month was another pre-made playlist I don't know why Melanie Martinez just sounded really good to me this month and I listened to a playlist with all of her albums on it pretty much all month. I've had this playlist since high-school and it's one of my favorites to this day I just kind of kept adding to it as she released music.


Reading

This month I set out to read  9 books and I failed spectacularly at that goal once again. However, I still hit my ultimate goal of reading at least one book every month so I wasn't entirely disappointed in myself.

Goals

For goals this month I actually had quite a bit of progress with all of my goals!

🗣 Continue Learning Foreign Languages: I restarted my Duolingo at the beginging of the month, however I have since turned to some more traditional methods because I feel like that works best for me. 

📚 Read at Least Nine Books: This is where I really failed this month, but I have a plan to make this happen in August which I'll detail later!

💲Save Money for Smokey Mountain Terror: This was a goal that I have made steady but inconsistent progress on this month, however I was out of work for a bit so my past few paychecks have primarily been going toward bills and basic living expenses.

Overall, I'm not entirely disappointed with what I've accomplished this month, but I think that I could definitely have done a lot better and I'm hoping that my system for August will help me get there!

Closing

That's all that I have for you guys right now, but I will be back with you guys tomorrow with 3 new posts because we have some changes that we're going to be making around here.  As always thank you guys for supporting me during this really weird transitional period, hopefully we have secured a way to really clean up our act for August!  If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)