the Monthly Issue: May 2026

Hey y'all let's see what's up today! May is going to be a sort of interesting month here on the blog, as I mentioned in the April Rewind I plan to clear out a lot of my drafts and that means preparing for a smorgasbord of content. May is also going to be a really interesting month because I have 2 projects that I'm working on that I would love to share here on the blog when they're finished. I'm really going to try to be grinding this month on those projects in particular.



Upcoming Events

My calendar for May, so far is fairly open. However, on May 9th I'm going to be doing a cemetery scavenger hunt with my horror club, and I'm going to be doing a yard sale with my coworker on the 16th. I have been keeping a close eye on our community calendar though for anything else that may catch my interest. We have a theatre that does Broadway shows in my area now, and my sisters and I have talked about going to see SIX the Musical. It's not necessarily my vibe, but they come to a lot of horror events with me so I'm going to be equally as supportive for their interests.

Goals

I'm going to be ambitious this month. That has, in the past 5 months, not gone well for me but I'm stubborn, so we're going to set 5 goals this month.

📚 Read at Least 4 Books: After my failure last month, I want to really buckle down and read at least 4 books this month. I already have them picked out and now it's just a matter of actually sitting down and reading them.

🎨 Finish All Incomplete Projects: This one is also going to be a little difficult, my main focuses are the 2 pieces that I'm working on for my horror club, but I have a lot of other projects that I feel are just dragging out a little too long and so I plan to complete all of them, or at least as many as I can.

💰 Start Saving: I have 2 big events coming up in August and September, so my biggest goal this month is to start saving like my life depends on it. This is especially true because I'm going to be solo traveling to Florida, I've never solo traveled before so I'm both excited and really nervous for this, but I can't wait to meet up with some friends and go to my very first Halloween Horror Nights.

🏋Workout 3 Times A Week: To both help myself stay on track with my savings and also get my body into better shape, I'm going to challenge myself to workout 3 times a week and additionally put $100 in savings for each pound that I lose to save up for both events.

📖 Self Study at Least 2 Topics: I'd like to start self studying various topics, for the sake of the Anthropology Alcove and other sections of the blog.

Closing

I won't be giving a content menu this month, as I have a lot of drafts to post. I'm hoping to get more done this month than I have in the past, however, I can't really promise too much both due to my health and the nature of the type of content that I make so we're just going to hope for the best! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)