Rewind: April 2026
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! This month was infinitely better than the past few months in the sense that I was not physically ill aside from allergies. I had like a pretty minor flareup of my chronic illness but aside from that it wasn't awful. That being said, I didn't accomplish quite what I had planned because I used April as a time to just rest and adjust, even though I really wanted to hit the month wide open with content and other things. You'll notice we also didn't do Chatterbox at all this month which was kind of a weird thing for me to do.
I won't lie if I had the option to start this blog over I would, because I have some changes that I think I'm going to try to implement in the future, so we're just going to focus on the going forward aspect and we aren't going to worry about the looking back aspect... well... at least outside of the Rewind we aren't.
Regrets aside, April was actually a really good time for me creatively. I wrote two short stories and I'm currently writing my third right now for a prompt that was posted in my horror club. I also sat down and tried to draw a little, unfortunately I am still having to do that in small batches due to carpal tunnel but something is better than nothing.
Favorites
Movies
Music
This month we took a step back and made a more retro playlist for spring. I was really glad that I did this, because it's been so uncomfortably hot this month. I find that these songs are a bit more summery, but they made the weather a little bit worth it.
Goals
Reading
I was in WAY over my head this month for reading. I had planned to read six novels. I only ended up finishing one of them, I DNF'd another, and I'm about halfway through two as we speak. I'm not really upset about it, I mean obviously I didn't hit my goal, but now I have another goal to reach for May.
Events
I had no planned events in April, like absolutely none, but I will say that the Munsters meet up and movie screening was the highlight of my month. As I mentioned in that horror hub post, I probably won't get to post anything like that again until August when I go to Smoky Mountain Terror, so it was really special to have that experience with my dad.
Closing
That's all that I have for you guys right now but rest assured this is not the last you're going to be hearing from me. I'm hoping to clear out my drafts in the month of May so we may have a lot of content coming, but I'm not going to stress about it if all of it doesn't get posted. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒
Comments
Post a Comment