Horror Hub: New Releases


 Hey y'all let's see what's up today! We're finally going to be discussing something fun here in the horror hub starting with some new releases for April. We're going to be discussing two movies that are releasing this month, along with some new merch releases and the Halloween Horror Nights reveal. Because this is going to be a bit of a longer post I'm going to keep this intro brief so with that being said let's hop to it!


Movies

Starting off strong we have two new horror films coming out this month. We also got a teaser trailer for the upcoming Backroom film as well as pre-release tickets for my fellow A24 members.

First up we have Faces of Death is releasing April 10th. Accordingnto sources online that caught pre-screenings of this film it is sure to be a scare-filled flick. The poster is very reminiscent of Thirteen Ghosts, and it has amazing test audience reviews so far so I'm hopeful about this one!

This release is the one I am most excited about, Lee Cronin's The Mummy remake is going to be crawling to a big screen near you on April 17th. The Mummy is one of my favorite horror films of the 90s, and I really like the original Universal Monsters film staring Boris Karloff so I have no doubts this is going to absolutely go wild at the box office this month! 


Merch Drops

We have a few merch drops hitting us this month as well already, with NECA absolutely slaying the game as always.

Starting off strong we have this Con-Exclusive Ben Cooper figure with a Mummy theme, I've been seeing other similar Ben Cooper figures hitting shelves at Walmart and I think they're pretty interesting, though the art style is not my favorite personally.

Up next we have this Art and the Pale Girl figure, this is my most anticipated release from NECA. These two come with a wide range of accessories for posing 

We're also getting a Jason from NECA this month, I love this Froday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan figure, as with the other NECA figures he has his own collection of accessories and pieces to choose from.

With the release of Scream 7 I wasn't surprised at all to see that we're getting a Ghostface figure, he is actually really reasonably priced considering all of the detail that he has. 

With the success of Welcome to Derry's first season and it's recent approval for a second, I wasn't surprised to see that NECA actually released 4 new Pennywise figures including his human Bob Gray form. I only depicted 3 because one of them has already sold out, but these three lovely pieces are still available. 

Taking a step back from the slashers, they released a black and white Creature and Bride set for Universal Monsters. I was so excited to see that they're releasing them as a 2 pack and not individually, as I feel like it's criminal to split them up, they were literally made for each other.

Last but not least on this list, and THE most anticipated NECA release as of late this Art the Clown figure has an interchangeable face plate so that you can swap his expressions. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on this one personally, I think the mechanic is really cool and it's probably my favorite one featured on this list. 


Halloween Horror Nights

On March 24th some Universal Studios executives revealed the theme of the 35th annual Halloween Horror Nights at a convention panel. I have to say, I am incredibly excited for this year's Infernal Carnival of Nightmares theme featuring Dr. Oddfellow and Jack the Clown. 

Though we don't have a lot of information available right now, Universal plans to have 10 new houses joining the lineup including a Texas Chainsaw Massacre themed attraction. We also got a pretty interesting merch drop ahead of Halloween Horror Nights featuring the two main characters.


Books


Last on the list is books, we have a few that released this month. A few members of my book club have already picked up copies of these anticipated reads and I've found myself with quite the TBR (to be read for my non-bookish people). Because I don't like reading book summaries before reading the book, I'm just going to pop all the covers in here so we can be surprised together. I will say from the looks of it Molka and Japanese Gothic are going to be at the top of my list.

Closing


That's all that I have for you guys right now but rest assured this is not going to be the last of these massive posts. My email is currently a little wonky so I've not really been getting notifications about these drops until it is way too late. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

πŸ’ Check Out What Else I've Been Up To πŸ’ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)