Hey y'all, let's see what's up today! As the blog title suggests in this post we're going be talking about financial literacy and how to stop being broke because let's face it having no savings and living paycheck to paycheck at our age isn't cute. Now, I am in no way shape or form a financial advisor but I have worked in accounting since I was 22, it's what I do currently for work, and I have a lot of experience on balancing even the tightest of budgets, which I think might come in handy given the rising cost of... well everything right now. In this post I’m going to break down the financial lingo, share some useful tips that I personally follow, and then direct you to some creators who post purely finance based content if you would like to learn more about other tricks. Please keep in mind this is only in regards to personal finances, however I also own my own business and can assist with sharing those tips as well if anyone would like them. Bu...
Comments
Post a Comment