The Monthly Issue: March 2026

 


Hey y'all let's see what's up today! As I mentioned in the rewind, February was pretty rough. I have high hopes for March, but we're going to keep things easy, slow, and just as soft and cozy as we possibly can. I currently feel as if I'm fighting off yet another cold, flu, or something so as you can probably imagine I'm anything but thrilled about that, however I'm using old home remedies to treat it because I don't think it's bad enough to warrant a doctor's visit just yet. This is largely the reason that I'm choosing to take everything in stride, and just plan what I'm able to plan without a whole lot of pressure. However, I don't want this month to be like February, where I wasn't really posting anything but Chatterbox and Horror Hub content.



Upcoming Events

Unfortunately spring is kind of a weird season for us here in my neck of the woods. The weather is unstable, and it makes planning events or even just going to do something a little complicated. Because of this, I'm going to just play events of any sort by ear until everything clears up.



Goals

This is also one that I've been kind of hesitant to get too ambitious with, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do this month:

🎨 Complete at Least One Art Piece: After my failure last month and the month before with creative projects, I decided to stop putting so much pressure on myself. I've been out of practice for quite some time and I need to give myself some space to get back into the swing of things naturally. Because of this my goal for March is to complete at least one art piece.

📚 Finish All Current Reads: This is definitely going to be a bit more challenging, but I have 3 books that I'm currently reading plus one for book club, so I need to get the ball moving and finish them this month.

💰 Get Finances Back on Track: My pay schedule got weird in the middle of January, and it feels like I have just not been able to get anything back on track so that is my main and most important goal for this month.



Blog Content

Just like with February, I'm not going to be too presumptuous with what I'm going to be able to throw out for you guys, but I have a lot of things in the drafts that I'm working on so I think that's going to really help us get the ball rolling on more consistent content and updates (hopefully). 



Closing

This is coming to you guys just a little bit late, and I apologize for that I started working on it at the end of February and I just ended up having to take a break because I was feeling really rough. That being said, I hope to be back with you guys with more content this month than last month. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)