Chatterbox: What is Your Ideal "Do Nothing" Day? (03/17/2026 - 03/23/2026)
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! I've posted a lot of discussion topics on here since January, and I thought maybe instead of just picking a topic and prattling off about it I'd try to get some responses going, so that's the goal of today's post. We're going to be talking about Do Nothing Days or as I like to call them "No Bones Days" because let's face it there are some days that you literally just can't. Whether it be because you have a chronic illness, you're overwhelmed, or you just need a break we all have to have a good low effort recovery day to keep us at our best selves. I'm going to share my version of a No Bones day with you guys, and if you'd like share your own in the comments! This is a judgement free zone always.
My Ideal "Do Nothing" Day
Being a chronically ill girlie, I have these days a lot more than I'd like. However, I am not one that is content with just laying in bed all day (if I can help it). A ideal no bones day for me looks like having just a quiet day to myself. I live with other people, so my house is almost always loud and full of energy and it's really nice when it's just me. I choose to go walk for 30 minutes at least once every 2-3 hours to keep myself from getting restless and the rest of the time I'm either reading, drawing, or writing something.
I try to stay off social media during this time because my social media is also very loud and heavy on occasion and if I'm relaxing that is not what I want to deal with. However, this doesn't mean that I'm completely off of my devices. I like playing a movie or a Youtube video while I do other things because I like the background noise.
Closing
🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒

Comments
Post a Comment