The Monthly Issue: February 2026
Hey y'all let's see what's up today, like my previous two posts this is most likely not going to be edited because I want to get them posted just in case my power goes out. I'll come back later to edit them and make them all nice and cute. Seeing as it's February you may see that the blog has a new look and everything will be shifting to pink and purple. This is something that I did on my old blogs I would assign a color to a month and kind of run with it. I didn't necessarily plan on doing that to this blog but then I decided eh it can't hurt and it keeps things from getting stale. I have quite a few things that I want to cover but before I do, I've decided that I am not going to include a content schedule this month. Given the unpredictability of weather and internet connection I don't want to commit to something and then not be able to follow through on it.
Goals
The goals for this month are going to be more focused on creativity. I have developed some issues with my hands so I want to primarily focus on making some adjustments to improve my ability to continue creating.
🎨 Draw Every Day: Given my failure with the 100 Heads Challenge I want to improve my skills by doing something a little daunting which is drawing every day for one month. I have some wonderful reference videos I've been following to learn a new process and really improve my skills so I'm excited to see what I end up with at the end of the month.
📚 Read Every Day: I read almost every day anyway, and I really enjoy it. However I want to cram in a lot of books this month so I'm going to try to read daily in order to do that.
📝 Write Every Day: I'm an author not just a content creator so I really want to focus on the world building and writing for my biggest writing project yet. I've done this once before but that work ended up being for nothing because I've changed some things! So we're going to write every single day of February.
Upcoming Events
As of writing this I only have one planned event, however, my family is all the time getting into stuff so I have no doubts we'll be adventuring out somewhere this month.
February 27th Scream 7: My dad and I love going to see new horror movies, and Scream 7 was on the top of our list because we love the iconic slasher films of the 70s-90s.
Closing
Man without the content schedule this post feels egregiously short! That's all that I have for you guys right now, I will try to get this and the other posts edited today while I still have power and internet. I really wish Blogger would let you edit from your phone it would make life so much easier. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!

Comments
Post a Comment