Rewind: January 2026

Hey y'all let's see what's up today! I've been kind of radio silent this week because I was working on 5 larger posts, this one being one of them. We're going to use this post to take a step back and look at the month of January. We're going to take a look at our goals, what we could have done differently, and overall how this month has been making us feel.



Goals

First and foremost we have goals. At the beginning of this month I set 3 goals and honestly I failed like... completely. However, I think failure is important. Failure is what helps us to identify when things aren't working and what we can do differently to try to achieve a goal or deadline. Some things that I know made achieving my goals differently was my development of carpel tunnel thanks to extra work I'd been doing, and the pay changes I experienced in the middle of the month which made it incredibly hard to get a set budget set up.


Events

Though Roll for Adventure was canceled due to bad weather, I did still make it to the planetarium and I've already started looking for things in February to go to with my family. I've been browsing things that do require tickets but as of right now I know of only one activity that I'm doing for February.



Uploading Content 

I forgot my own Content schedule this month y'all, like I'm not even going to lie to you I forgot to mark it on my planner so it kind of didn't go as planned. However I posted a lot of content this month, especially at the beginning and here on the end. This isn't going to change because I'm going to be adding more and more different types of content to this blog. I have some projects coming up, and some things that I'm hoping to take part in so let's hope that we keep the momentum!



Reading

My goal this year was to read at least one book every month for the entire month of 2026, and January really came in clutch because I was able to read 2 books this month, one with my book club and the other on my own. My goal for February is going to be at least 3 but hopefully 5 seeing as I am current stuck in the house for the foreseeable future reading and cleaning are about all that's going on here.



Closing

That's all that I have for you guys right now, again I'm probably going to edit this later. We're supposed to be getting even MORE snow so my goal is to just kind of get these posted so that if the power goes out I can work on making them fit the rest of the blog later. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 


🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)