Horror Hub: Valentine's Horror Movies
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! Given the current season, I thought it would be a good idea to compile a list of valentine's day or romance themed horror movies for you guys to enjoy this holiday. I took to the Midnight Monsters Club for some recommendations, and did some additional digging of my own to see what else I could find. I did try to include where you can watch these films if I could find that information, however it was not always readily available so you may have to do a little digging of your own if you'd like to give them a watch.
π Valentine (2001): This film is available on Tubi, I've not personally watched it so I can't really offer much on the plot, however it does have a rating of 2.5/5 stars on IMDB and seems to be a standard slasher film.
π My Bloody Valentine (1981 or 2009): This is a film that I actually have watched, though I haven't seen its 2009 reboot. I really like this film, it's also a standard slasher film in which a ghost from a small town's past comes back with a vengeance on the holiday. I believe both are available on Tubi or Amazon Prime and they have a 2.5/5 star rating on IMDB.
π Jennifer's Body (2009): This is another film that I haven't personally watched yet, however it has come highly recommended to me. It is not technically a valentine's day themed movie, but it does seem to get popular among horror fans around this time of year. It is available on Amazon Prime or YouTube and has a solid 3/5 star rating on IMDB.
π Heart Eyes (2025): This newer slasher film made the list as a highly recommended watch from my club members. I haven't watched it yet but I've been told that it's a really good film so I've added it to my list for Valentine's day. It's available on Netflix and Amazon Prime and has a rating of 3/5 stars on IMDB
π The Love Witch (2016): This is another highly recommended flick from my club members that I had to add to my watch list immediately. This horror comedy is available on Tubi and has a 3/5 star rating on IMDB
π Dracula (1931): Something about vampires and valentine's day just really goes together for me, so this is a favorite of mine. I have this film on DVD but you can also find it on Amazon Prime and YouTube. It has a rating of 3.5/5 stars on IMDB.
Closing
That's all that I have for you guys right now, if you have any more recommendations for films that you think fit the Valentine's Day theme please feel free to let me know I would love to hear from you! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!

Comments
Post a Comment