Horror Hub: Monster High Skullectors

Hey y'all let's see what's up today! I had a different post planned today, however Monster High released a new Skullector doll that immediately caught my attention. I'll be revealing the doll here at the end, but first I wanted to introduce the Skullector doll line for those that may be unfamiliar.




What Are Skullectors?


Monster High is a doll brand created by Mattel toys that featured the children of famous monsters like Frankenstein and Dracula. The brands debuted around 2009, and was immediately a favorite of adults and children alike. Over the years the company has rebranded twice in order to fit the aesthetics of each generation of fans. 

Realizing that some of their fans were older adults and serious collectors, Mattel created their Skullector line. These limited run dolls often feature either glamorized versions of the Monster High characters, such as their Haunt Couture line, Horror Icons such as Chucky and Dracula, or pop culture icons like Elvira and RuPaul.

These dolls come in a specialized box, and usually feature highly detailed clothing and accessories that you wouldn't normally find on their play line. They are highly sought after, and some have even gone for close to $3,000 USD on sites like eBay!


Beetlejuice Skullector 

Beetlejuice and Lydia have been featured a couple times in Monster High's Skullector line with a standard version featuring their normal outfits from the film, and a wedding version that was released after the success of the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice film.

This week, however, Beetlejuice once again made its rounds on Monster High's Skullector website Mattel Creations with this Miss Argentina and Magicians Assistant Double Pack otherwise known as the Waiting Room Pack.

I haven't gotten my hands on this set yet, however from what I have seen, the Magician's Assistant actually separates at the torso, just like in the film, and the set comes with a little couch for her to be displayed on. Miss Argentina is featured with her pagent ribbon, and her signature nature blue skin tone. They also come with a Handbook for the Recently Deceased handbag.


Closing

What do you guys think of this drop? Is it a Buy or a Bye for you? That's all that I have for you guys for now, but stay tuned I am going to be doing 2 Horror Hub posts this week.  If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 

🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)