Whiskful Thinking: Southwest Burritos
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! With the weather being this cold, I took a little step back because the joints in my hands were hurting quite a bit and I had to get braces for them. I wasn't entirely surprised by this, but it did throw a teeny tiny little wrench in my plans. That being said though, I do have a recipe that I planned to share yesterday that we're posting today instead.
I've made these Southwest burritos quite a few times, I've only made a vegetarian version of this but it's one of my personal favorite vegetarian dishes that I've come up with. If you're not a vegetarian or just prefer a little meat on your burritos you can always add a protein of your choice, I prefer these burritos without the additional protein because this is pretty protein packed. I believe this recipe should also be kosher and halal, but I might be mistaken if I am forgive me and feel free to call me out on that!
Ingredients
For the Bean Filling
For the Burrito
The Details
Fill the burritos to your liking, this is just what I had on hand to fill mine, I typically like to add rice, olives, and a lot of other veggies to mine. For the seasoned beans I was able to make 3 burritos with one can that I will be taking for my lunches this week.
Instructions
Closing
That's all that I have for you guys right now, I'll be sharing some photos from my planetarium trip as well as my D&D Workshop this weekend assuming it's still going on. We're expecting some bad weather so we're all just trying to make sure we're well stocked on essentials and out of the cold as much as we can be. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment