Whiskful Thinking: Pancakes


Hey y'all let's see what's up today! So I was meaning to post this yesterday, and completely forgot where I've been sick. This section of the blog is going to be strictly for recipes. I do try to research as much as possible to ensure that the recipes I share are kosher and halal friendly, however please be sure to do your own research for that as well as other such dietary restrictions as I am not familiar with a lot of religious customs and technicalities.

Today we're going to be making pancakes. I've made them for my family several times and they've been a hit every time I've made them! 

Ingredients

🥞1 Cup of Self Rising Flour

🥞1 Large Egg

🥞1/2 Cup of Soy Milk

🥞1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon

🥞1 Tablespoon of Honey

🥞1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil or Melted Butter

    Before you heat your pan make sure to grease it with either oil or butter so that your pancakes don't stick to the pan. I even do this with my non-stick pans because you never really know how well that non-stick technology is going to work with certain textures and it's better to be safe than sorry!


The Details

🥞Be sure to put your pan on medium high heat for the best results

🥞After adding the batter wait until the pancake has stopped producing bubbles to flip it this is what's going to get them nice and golden brown.

🥞Top with butter and syrup, honey, or some fresh fruit and enjoy!


Closing

I hope you guys enjoy, that's all that I have for you right now and I am so sorry that slipped my mind! I try to be very mindful of my content schedule and yesterday I just wasn't. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)