Off the Record: January 11th, 2026
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! It's been a couple days since I've posted and honestly I don't really have an excuse for it. I've had this flu-like illness for going on 2 weeks and its just exhausted me. I've been trying to get some work done but everything that I do ends up either getting posted without editing because I'm so tired I can't be bothered or I'm just skipping posts entirely, as I have with my Daily Little Things posts this weekend.
I'm hoping to be back on my usual schedule as soon as possible, I just presently feel really bad. The weather honestly hasn't helped. It snowed today, it was so cold, and I just didn't feel like getting out of bed so I.... didn't. I took a shower and everything for the day and then went straight back to bed, got under my blankets, and snuggled with Koshekh for a bit.
Beyond that, I just played some games on my phone and wrote this post from my blogger app. As much as I love trying to be productive, days like this I don't mind being a couch potato. I didn't have anywhere to be and no pressing chores to be done so it didn't really hurt anything except my social media presence for the weekend.
That being said I'll edit this tomorrow, I'm planning on getting some more sleep and resting up for the workweek tomorrow! Here's to a fresh start for the week, I'll be back with you guys regularly tomorrow. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment