Daily Little Things: January 7th 2026
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! So last night I was just not feeling it, and I ended up falling asleep before I could save the post from yesterday, meaning that it didn't post at eleven the way I was hoping it would. That being said, it is up on the blog, and I do apologize for not being as put together as I'd hoped when I started this blog for the new year. I didn't expect to get sick literally the first week of the new year and it has just sent me into orbit I'm telling you. Anyway, let's get into today:
✒️Today's Quote✒️
"When the past is better than the present, there is no future"
🍅Today's Goals🍅
🧹 Clean Room
📖 Read at Least One Chapter of Current Read
🗑 Take Out Trash
🐛Today's Achievements🐛
🧹 Cleaned Room
📚 Read 0.5 Chapters of Current Read
🗑 Took Out Trash
👟 Walked for 1 Hour
🎀Today's Reflection🎀
Today was a little more relaxed than yesterday and I really like that as we shift toward the end of the week. I will say, that I failed on my goal of the week which was not to spend anything. I bought some vintage stuff online that should be here soon, a big part of why I was ordering is because I gave a huge chunk of my closet (the modern stuff) to a good friend of mine who's moving to a different state. Because of that I ordered a few vintage shirts, a skirt, and a jacket (as well as some jewelry that perfectly matched one of the tops).
I do need to really buckle down with the rest of this month because I have a bunch of things I need to save up for later in the year.
In regards to today's quote, obviously the book meant it in a romantic sense but for those like myself that aren't dating I think it can mean a variety of things. If something was great at the start and now the people you're around don't value you or treat you like you're of any importance to them it's time to start finding a way to leave whatever situation you might be in, so that you can continue to further your personal or career growth.
That's all I have for you guys right now, I'll probably be editing this tomorrow as I am a little tired from work today. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
🍒 Check Out What Else I've Been Up To 🍒
Comments
Post a Comment