Daily Little Things: January 5th 2026
Hey y'all let's see what's up today! Today's post is going to look a little bit different than others. I woke up this morning with a fever and so not only did I not set any goals today I didn't really do much aside from nap and wake up to eat dinner. However, I do still want to post a little something for today just to maintain consistency. When I get sick I don't really do much aside from sleep, so even though I have nothing really to share with you guys today I do still have today's quote.
✒️Today's Quote ✒️
"It's fucked up that you had to learn about love from those who never loved you."
In regards to today's quote, though it specifically refers to relationships, I feel like it can also be about family or friends. Some of the worst hurt that I've experienced have been from people who either were family or who I considered family. It really skews yours view of relationships regardless of what kind of relationship you're pursuing.
That's all that I have for you guys right now, I'll edit this tomorrow when I feel like getting up and moving to a computer. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment