Daily Little Things: January 1st 2026
Daily Little Things: January 1st 2026
Hey y'all, let's see what's up today! If you're new here, as I assume many of you will be because I am also new on this blog, welcome in. The posts in the Daily Little Things tab are just going to be posts that I make each day where I plan and discuss my day with you guys. Most of my time is spent at work from 10 am to 6 pm, but that doesn't mean that we can't still set some goals for today.
I am also reading a novel at the moment titled The Year of Letting Go bt R.H. Sin. It is a novel with a quote per day set up designed for personal growth and emotional development. Given that my goal for this year, and the purpose of this Daily Little Things post is to improve my life one day at a time I was excited to pick this up and get reading so we'll be adding the day's quote to each post as well.
✒️Today's Quote✒️
"You never realized how powerful you were until you had to learn to survive a relationship that felt more like hell. And no matter how hard it got, you continued to find ways to save yourself."
๐ Today's Goals๐
๐งน Clean Bedroom
๐ Read at Least One Chapter of Current Read
๐ฆ Put Storage Items in Storage
๐Today's Achievements๐
๐งนCleaned Bedroom
๐ Read 1.5 Chapters of My Current Read
๐ฆ Put Some Storage Items Away
๐ Practiced Some New Drawing Perspectives
๐ Today's Reflection ๐
Today was a really productive day for me! I mainly cleaned and rearranged my room a little bit however I also took a massive box to the donation bins today. I decided to welcome in the new year slowly. I didn't rush getting out of bed, I took breaks as I needed to take breaks, and I spent the day just doing things that needed to be done at my pace. I spent the first hour of the day just letting myself wake up naturally, and then I took a half hour to do a little bit of drawing practice as I gear up for the 100 Heads Challenge. It's been a little difficult doing any sort of writing with a pencil or pen because I've damaged a few tendons in my dominant hand and they still aren't fully healed but I'm trying to do at least a few quick doodles a day to keep practicing. I also took some time today to put some things in storage that I had been neglecting, as I'm preparing to do some renovations on my end of the house and I needed some space for that.
I didn't sit down to read until later in the evening, as that's generally around the time that I would be reading when I'm done with work. However, after cleaning today I was just kind of tired and the chapters in this book are pretty long. I decided to take notes as I read, which also kind of lengthened the process for me but that was perfectly fine as I'm not in a rush.
I don't really have any reflections on today's quote that I am comfortable sharing on the internet just yet, as I have had some issues with my ex trying to stalk me and figure out where I am, which was a large part of why I've changed my name as well.
Closing
I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year, I'm planning on ending the night with some horror movies and a cup of coffee. If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment