Introduction



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! My name is Stevie Jones, I've actually been blogging since 2023, however I have moved around to a couple different blogs. After some health issues, I made the executive decision to stop blogging on my old blog Lost and Found With Stevie and move to this blog, Lost and Found by Stevie. 

    Now, why is this blog called Lost and Found? Because I am complicated. I have a wide variety of interests and therefore I have a wide variety of content that I can create for you guys. I will include a list of things that you will see on this blog and a list of things that you will NOT see on this blog (or you at least won't see very much of it).

    Before we dig into that, I want to take some time to introduce myself properly, as I mentioned before my name is Stevie Jones, that isn't my legal name yet but we're working on that. I am a 25 year old disabled artist, author, horror enthusiast, and content creator writing to you from the heart of Appalachia. I've worked in the automotive industry since I was 21, however I grew up in a family of car junkies and that has definitely carried over.

    I love the arts, writing, reading, thrifting, good tea, even better gossip, makeup, clowns, dinosaurs, astrology, crystals, fashion, travel, horror, cooking, crochet, spending time with my family, oddities, cryptids, folklore, true crime, the paranormal, and did I mention horror? While horror is my niche, I do intend to keep this blog lighthearted and fun, so don’t let that scare you! I will have a dedicated Horror Hub where you can browse horror related content at your own discretion


    I have a kitten named Koshekh who you will see all over my Instagram, he's my devoted horror movie buddy. I also previously had 7 pet rats who I absolutely adored, and I'm looking to get more rats once Koshekh is out of his kitten stage because they are great pets. My family is kind of my entire social circle, because I can't and don't go out very often. Despite this, I have found a growing community online within the Midnight Monster Club and I'm looking to try to get out a little more.

    As I mentioned above I am disabled, I'm legally blind and I also have POTS as well as Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Because of this, I do have to play my entire life by ear and really what I'm able to accomplish depends entirely upon if my body decides to wake up wanting to fight me but I still get where I need to go and do what I need to do. 

    I started blogging as a way to sort of keep myself accountable for the changes that I wanted to make in my life. However as I've continued to learn and grow with my blog I've realized that I can use this platform to reach other people that may be going through the same thing that I am, because let's face it chronic illnesses can feel incredibly isolating. So, with that being said, if you've constantly found yourself experiencing some FOMO because of your disability or chronic illness this is definitely a page for you, and feel free to message me at any time I will always have my social media linked in the bottom of each blog page specifically for that!


    As for what to expect from me, I plan to have a pretty packed content schedule, I will try to stick to it as closely as I can but sometimes that is easier said than done. I will have a section for each type of post so you can kind of see what we've been getting into. Those tags will be:

Announcements:  Here you will be able to find announcements for breaks, hiatuses, or even live events that I'll be attending because I do have a few of those planned next year!

Bookmarked: I'll be trying to read a book every month, and in this section of the blog I'll be sharing my thoughts and recommendations on various books

♡  Chatterbox:  This section is going to be a weekly discussion topic that I find interesting and want to give thoughts on.

Closet Confessions: Fashion is something that I'm still kind of exploring, as I think a lot of people are, so this section is going to include my personal tips, tricks, and a few hauls.

Pretty Sketchy: Are you interested in learning new skills as an artist? Check out this section of the blog for all things creative, from tutorials to supplies recommendations this is the section for all of my fellow crafters out there.

Daily Little Things: This is not actually going to be all that detailed, but I thought it would be fun to do a sort of daily update where I can share little details about my day, the daily goals, the big achievements, and all the other little fun things that I love doing.

Vanity Notes: This section is going to include makeup, skincare, haircare and just about anything else that I can think of to go in this section!

Passport Pages: I love traveling, and this section is going to be dedicated to sharing fun little things that I find while I'm out of town or even while I'm in town. My city is constantly growing so there's always new stuff to discover!

Horror Hub:  This is the section for my horror lovers out there, I'll be discussing all things horror, new releases, old favorites, and even showing off my horror collection.

Notes from the Author: For my fellow authors, this section is going to have writing tips, tutorials, and even some recommendations for writing software that isn't going to feed your story to AI.

Whiskful Thinking: I love cooking and baking, and so I want to share my recipes with you guys and that's what this section is going to be for. 

♡ Rewind:   At the end of the month, I'll be sharing goals I accomplished, my favorite things, and overall doing a recap of what I got up to

♡ Anthropology Alcove: This is just going to be a curated collection of facts and stories, think of it like a text book but more fun!

Mindful Moments:  In this section of the blog, I'll be sharing self care habits as well as how to tackle things like anxiety and stress

The Monthly Issue: At the beginning of each month, I'll be sharing content plans, goals, among other things for the month.

Reel Reviews:  I love movies and shows where I can sit down to watch them, and I especially love breaking them down, talking to people in the fandom spaces, and sharing my thoughts and theories with you

Hey Girl, Listen: Obviously this section isn't exclusive to girls, but this will be an advice column kind of thing, if you have questions I'll do my best to ask or I'll just upload some random guides and tips for you guys.

The Monthly Mix:  I love trying new things, and I really love sharing them with you guys so the monthly mix will be a list of things that I tried and links where you can find them yourself!

Off the Record:  Between regular posts, or on days that I don't really have content, I'll share an Off the Record post, which can be a spend time with me type of post or something that I'd like to share with you guys 

Dust Busters: I love cleaning, and I was taught how to clean in that overly compulsive old fashioned way. However, I know that it can really be a struggle sometimes especially if you have a mental or chronic illness, so in this section I'll be sharing tips on how you can keep your house clean no matter what your situation might look like.

Now for the short list of things I will never feature on this blog:

♡ Politics

♡ Religion

♡ Current Events

    I understand there is a lot of scary stuff happening in the world right now, and that we should be paying attention to it. However, I also know how anxiety inducing and just plain bad current events and the news can make people feel when you are just hit with article after article of bad news. Because of this, and because I would like to keep my content open and fun to everyone I won't be discussing any of that here on my blog. 

    With that being said, I believe that everyone should have basic necessities, science is vital to our progress as a society, no one is illegal (boarders are made up let's be so for real), and everyone should have the freedom to live authentically as themselves in every aspect of their lives from religion to gender identity and expression. If, for any reason, that bothers you and you just can't see yourself consuming content written by someone that feels that way then you're free to go ahead and skip on by my content or read what interests you here.


    That is all that I have for an introduction, I hope you guys will stick with me I have big plans for the future of this blog! If you want to see more from me feel free to click the link below where you can find my other socials. Y'all take care, and thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl, Listen: Financial Literacy Tips

Bookmarked: Thirteen Storeys by Jonathan Sims

Chatterbox: Are Trends Killing Originality? (02/27/2026 - 03/05/2026)